Very clean low use Innova 4100
Innova, the world's most tried and trusted family of all-digital cardiovascular imaging systems. 1500+. And counting.
The 40-cm-square Solid State Revolution digital detector gives the Innova 4100 the industry's largest field of view for vascular and interventional imaging. Consistent high imaging performance through the full range of angiography procedures. The Innova is a fully integrated imaging system that meets all clinical needs for interventional and diagnostic angiography procedures with advanced image quality, innovative dose management and ease of positioning.
Clinical confidence has never been so well defined
- Protocols ranging from coronary imaging, carotid stenting, EP, peripheral to neurological procedures. Clearly image stents and other low-contrast objects during fluoroscopy and high-dose procedures. Size the smallest vessels and place stents with precise, unerring ease.
- The finest details. The largest patients. The greatest confidence.
- With an easy-to-grasp "mushroom" grip and intuitive push-down enables, Innova's table side controls make it easier to pan the table, and revolutionize positioning of the gantry with Innova Sense patient contouring.
Fluorostore gives you the ability to store, play and display loops of the last 450 fluoroscopic images at the push of a button.
- X-ray high-frequency and high-voltage generator: JEDI 100 3/N/Gnd, 480VAC 50/60 Hz
- Innova positioner including an X-ray tube housing with a collimator and a Revolution Digital Detector
- Omega Patient table
- Table Side User Interface (TSUI)
- Table Side Control (TSSC) with contour filter for innovative 4100
- Multiaxis Controle Box
- Innova C2 cabinet
- VCIM console with DL Keyboard console
- Remote Control
- XT Suspension monitor bridge 3 Monitors (1 life monitors, 1 reference monitor, 1 Advantage Windows monitor)
- Lytron X-ray Tube Chiller
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.