Excellent condition - Tested Operational
OEM Packaging & Calibration Data CD INCLUDED
DOM December 2014
The CARESTREAM DRX-1 System offers a quick, easy and affordable way to transition to digital radiography.
Based on the unique X-Factor platform, a wireless DR detector simply slides into existing x-ray equipment and can be used with imaging systems throughout your facility. The detector is also the center point of the DRX Family–a complete line of innovative DR systems including full radiology rooms and mobile x-ray systems.
A fast, easy way to move into DR medical imaging:
- Images are ready for immediate viewing and manipulation for reduced exam time and quick answers in the ER and OR
- Images can be quickly forwarded from the console to a printer, PACS archive, and other network destinations
- The DRX wireless detector provides cordless positioning freedom
- Battery charger simultaneously charges three system batteries
- Software options boost facility workflow
- Designed for many types of general radiography exams
- Conventional and CR cassettes can still be exposed in Bucky
- Can be installed as an additional unit in a DR exam room
- Compatible with many Carestream DR, CR and health IT systems
Proven DRX Image Quality
- Increased latitude and high-contrast image detail with optional DIRECTVIEW EVP Plus Software
- Synchronizes with your generator for non-invasive exposure control
- System interface ensures the system is ready at the time of exposure.
The detector that goes and grows with you
At the heart of the DRX Family is the world’s first wireless, cassette-sized detector that works across all your imaging equipment. Carestream’s 2nd generation DRX wireless detector is faster, lighter and even more versatile to support greater workflow and productivity.
- Combines the high quality of Carestream DR systems with immediate image access to help speed decisions on patient care
- Optional three-second exposure mode enhances imaging with lower power x-ray generators and accommodates thicker body parts
- Simply slides into table or wall-stand Bucky and can be used for tabletop projections like a conventional cassette
- Easily moves to any room or mobile DRX system
- Multiple exposures for long-length imaging (Not available in the USA) can eliminate the need for CR and expedite orthopedic exams
- Weighs 7.5 lbs (3.4 kg) and is easily transportable to boost productivity
- Carbon fiber twill front panel and powder coat finish on back panel improve handling
- Supports 375 lbs (170 kg) of distributed weight and up to 250 lbs (113 kg) on a four centimeter diameter
- Sleep mode extends battery life to up to 190 exposures or 14 days on standby mode, which means fewer battery changes and lower costs
Features are available on DRX-1 detectors or the DRX-1C cesium iodide detectors. The CARESTREAM DRX-1C detector’s high DQE and MTF make it an ideal fit for dose sensitive applications like pediatrics. More than 4,700 DRX detectors are in clinical use worldwide.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.