The Precision 500D Radiographic and Fluoroscopic Systems provide state of the art:
• Image Performance
• User Productivity
• Dose Management/Monitoring
• System Reliability
The operating console groups all system controls and indicators into one ergonomic designed interface and a module for X-Ray control, enabling communication and electronic management of all system components.
A 19" color touch-screen is used for display and selection of all parameters for exposure control and digital image filming. An 18” LCD display TV monitor is used for image review.
The following are features of the Precision 500D patient positioner:
• Variable speed angulation from vertical to Trendelenburg (1.0 – 4.5 degrees/second). Angulation is controllable from both the Intelligent Digital Device (IDD) and the tableside control panel.
• Quiet angulation drive with soft start and stop feature.
• The tabletop longitudinal drive is interlocked to prevent collision with the floor and ceiling.
• Table tilt is displayed at the tableside.
• Tabletop height of 88.4 cm (34.8 inches) closely approximates hospital stretcher height for convenient patient transfer.
• The distance from tube focal spot to the tabletop is 49.5 cm.
• The caliper opening between the bottom of the IDD and the tabletop is between 19.7 cm (7.8 inches) at minimum SID and 47.6 cm (18.7 inches) at the maximum SID position.
• The tabletop is rated for a 227 kg (500 lb.) patient in the horizontal position and 135 kg (300 lb.) when angulation or using the longitudinal drives in the non-horizontal position.
Fluoro Carriage/Intelligent Digital Device (IDD)
• Provides counterbalanced support for the Maxiray 100 fluoroscopic tube assembly and the fluoro IDD (Intelligent Digital Device).
• The user can lock all motions of the fluoro carriage using electromagnetic locks controlled at the IDD.
• The glide-back park feature allows the IDD device to be moved back, leaving the tabletop clear.
• The IDD controls are designed to provide digital photospot control.
• IDD utilizes electro-luminescent (EL) displays that are tilted at a 35-degree angle to improve visibility.
• IDD has controls for table motion and acquisition parameters (e.g., variable fluoro noise reduction and record frame rate).
• Display of fluoro kVp, mA, total time and record kVp, mA, exposure time at the IDD user interface.
• Ability to store last fluoro image.
16-inch (40 cm) QX-spec image intensifier with high-resolution input phosphor screen and standard quantum detection efficiency. FOV: 16/12/9/6 inch *Replaced new 2012
• New video subsystem assures premium image quality with consistent MTF and low image noise regardless of video cable length.
• 12-bit acquisition CCD with 10242 radiography and fluoroscopy capability, providing optimum image quality.
• Closed loop interactive control of video parameters for fluoro/record automatic brightness control (ABC).
• Automatic 10 R/min. tabletop dose limit control.
Generator/Power Distribution Unit
• Line voltage adjustment: Both 65/80 kW generators are adaptable to both 50 Hz and 60 Hz supplies, 3-phase from 380 V to 480 V.
• X-ray tubes: both 65/80 kW generators are equipped for powering a maximum of two dual focus X-ray tubes. One for RAD (over table) and one for RAD/R&F (undertable) X-ray tube *Replaced new 2015.
• Pulsed Fluoro: generator provides pulsed fluoroscopy with 15/7.5/3.75 FPS – user can customize defaults within any given protocol.
XT Overhead Tube Support
The console with the display of kVp, mAs, SID and angle interfaces with the generator and main console, allowing the user to adjust kV, mAs, and select receptors for maximum productivity.
• Min Focal Spot to Floor1: 713 mm (28.07 in.).
• Max Focal Spot to Floor1: 2213 mm (87.12 in.).
• Vertical Travel: 1500 mm (59.05 in.).
• Bridge Size: 3 m.
• Transverse Travel: 2110 mm (83.07 in.).
• Longitudinal Travel: Customized.
• Standard Rail Length: 5790 mm (224.40 in.) or 4370 mm (172.04 in.).
• Tube Angulation2: 90-degree detents.
• Tube Rotation3: 30-degree detents.
• Locks: Electromagnetic/Mechanical.
• Mounting: UNISTRUT® or equivalent.
• Standard Ceiling Height: 2900 mm (114.7 in.).
SG 60 Vertical Bucky Stand
The SG 60 enables you to perform a variety of skull, spine, and chest radiographs on standing patients. For maximum flexibility, the system can be configured to include a spacer to accommodate seated patients.
Overhead LCD Monitor System
• 1280 x 1024 pixels
• Gray scale, TFT, IPS, dual domain type
• 170o viewing angle (horizontal and vertical)
• 400:1 typical contrast ratio
• Luminance: maximum 200 fL (700 cd/m2) and 130 fL (450 cd/m2) stabilized
• Backlight type is CCFL
• Backlight color blue tinted
• Anti-glare surface coating
• +/- 20o up/down tilt
• 18 in. (46cm) LCD monitor dimensions (W x H x D); 16.1 x 16.1 x 2.7 in. (409 x 409 x 69 mm).
Minimum Suite Size
• Length and Width: 5.03 x 3.81 m (16 ft 6 in. x 12 ft 6 in)
• Ceiling Height: 2.74 m (9 ft 0 in)
Recommended Suite Size
• Length and Width: 5.64 x 4.57 m (18 ft 6 in. x 15 ft 0 in)
• Ceiling Height: 2.90 m (9 ft 6 in)
Inspection report, planning guide & installation manual included
Frieght Item inquire for shipping costs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.