NEW LIFE FOR OLDER SYSTEMS
OEC C-arms are reliable and capable workhorses, but many older systems are still equipped with Image Intensifiers. Now, with the SMP EXPRESS kit and minimal effort, you can upgrade OEC 9800 or 9900 C-arms and maximize the system’s clinical utility.
SMP EXPRESS gives providers better image quality at low dose to
the patient, breathing new life into older systems.
PLUG & PLAY SIMPLICITY
The SMP EXPRESS kit is a simple 3-step plug and play upgrade.
• Remove the old Image Intensifier
• Electrically connect to the original connectors
• Physically connect to the same attachment points
That’s it! You’ve upgraded and are ready to go.
NO OPERATIONAL CHANGES
The system operates the same as before the upgrade, but with better, more accurate imaging.
NO OPERATOR TRAINING NEEDED
Because there is no operational difference, the system can be placed into service immediately after the upgrade.
SAME OPERATION. BETTER IMAGING.
After an SMP EXPRESS upgrade C-arm operation will remain the same, but with a dramatic improvement in image quality. Advanced C-MOS detector technology yields images with low noise and no geometric distortion, so image resolution and contrast increase dramatically at low patient dose.
FAST, ACCURATE PROCEDURES
Whether used for radiographic or fluoroscopic procedures, the
SMP EXPRESS facilitates faster, more accurate imaging for
OEC 9800 and 9900 C-arms.
• No warm up time
• Virtually no image lag
• No need to ‘re-center’ due to geometric distortion
• Full resolution digital fluoroscopy
• Fluoroscopy frame rates up to 30 fps
The SMP EXPRESS upgrade for OEC 9800 & 9900 C-arms is a fast plug & play upgrade that provides a superior flat panel imaging experience but with no operational change to the C-arm.
• Interconnection hardware and interface for existing wiring
• Maintains existing controls and operational procedures
• Weight compensated for balance
• Compatible timings and format for use of existing image
• Preserves automatic generator control such as ABC
• CMOS sensor imaging technology
• Low noise
• High DQE
• High gain mode for fluoroscopy exposure levels
• Low gain mode for radiographic and serial radiographic imaging
• Automatic Exposure Sensing used for Automatic Exposure Control
• External trigger for image acquisition
• X-ray generator synchronization ( X-ray exposure trigger output)
• Absence of image lag, ghosting & other artifacts
• Maximum frame rate at full resolution
• Smart detector option to perform gain, offset & pixel correction
• GigE, fiber, or camera link interface
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.